Spicy Drumsticks Perfect for Your Superbowl Party
Everyone loves the spiciness of these drummies and they are a must have for your big shindig!
Before you try out this recipe, check out a few from last year:
- Four pounds of chicken drumsticks
- Salt and black pepper
- Cayenne pepper powder (optional)
- One and one-half cups of Louisiana hot sauce
- One cup (two sticks or cubes) of butter
- One cup sour cream
- Two tablespoons of honey
- One tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Season the chicken legs with salt, black pepper, and a bit of cayenne pepper
- Cook the legs in a covered grill over medium-low heat for 1 – 1 1/2 hours browned and crispy
- Combine remaining ingredients (except sour cream) in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat
- Cover and remove from heat
- When the legs are done, dip them into the sauce and place them back on the grill on medium-low indirect heat
- Cook 15-20 minutes until the has thickened
- Remove from grill
- Mix sour cream and remaining sauce to make dip
Serve drumsticks with dip and raw veggies such as celery sticks, broccoli and carrots.
For more great recipes, visit the Food and Drink section of our website!