Top 10 Halloween Party Drinks you can Make Yourself
Top 10 Halloween Party Drinks you can Make Yourself!
Halloween Party Drinks can give you that extra kick that leaves everyone talking, for weeks after your next big bash! The list below is a great start for anyone looking to spice up their adult party! For an extra kick, head over to the Top 10 DIY Halloween Costumes also!
1 – Flaming Pumpkin Pie Drink Recipe
- 1.0 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1.0 Part Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1.0 Part Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1.0 Splash Peppermint Schnapps
How to Make this Drink: Pour in the Kahlua liqueur and then top with Baileys! After that, splash the peppermint schnapps on top. Light it up and shake cinnamon over the top. To drink it… blow out the flame and turn it up!
2 – Salem Witch Drink Recipe
- 1.0 fill Club Soda
- 1.0 splash Grenadine
- 1.0 splash Lime juice
- 0.5 oz Melon liqueur
- 0.5 fill Sweet and Sour mix
- 0.5 oz Vodka
- 0.5 oz Raspberry Schnapps
How to Make this Drink: This one is easy… just mix it all together over some crushed ice!
3 – The Green Ghost
- 1.0 oz Blue Curacao
- 1.0 shot Citrus Gin
- 3.0 oz Orange juice
- 1.0 oz Peach Schnapps
- 2.0 shot Vodka
How to Make this Halloween Drink: The Gin MUST be citrus flavored to taste the way it is intended. Pour your OJ over a few cubes of ice and mix in the listed amounts of alcohol! If you want to get a little extra kick out of it, include a shot of the Peach Schnapps with each mixer!
4 – Bloody Brain
- 1/2 oz. Irish Cream (Bailey’s is great)
- 1 1/2 oz. strawberry schnapps
- 1 tbsp. Grenadine
How to Make it: Shake the Grenadine and Schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
After 15-20 seconds, strain it into your favorite cocktail glass.
VERY Carefully and slowly add the Bailey’s into the very middle of the glass.
If you take your time and do it right, the Baileys will form into a blob on the bottom! Gross!
5 – Screaming Banana Banshee
- 1/2 oz. Creme de Cacao, white
- 1/2 oz. Liqueur, banana
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- 1 1/2 oz. Cream
- 1 whole Cherries/Maraschinos
How to Mix this Halloween Drink: Combine all listed amounts, except the cherry, into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake for 15-20 seconds and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Pop the cherry on top and you are ready to drink!
6 – Bloody Eyeball Martini
- 2 oz gin or vodka
- 1/2 oz dry vermouth
- 1 olive eyeball
- per eyeball:
- 1 radish
- 1 pimiento stuffed green olive
The Eyeballs for this mixer should be made at least 1 day before your plan on using them.
How to mix it up:
- Peel radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on to represent blood vessels.
- Using the tip of the vegetable peeler or a small, knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish, roughly the size of an olive.
- Stuff a green olive, pimiento side out, in each hole.
- Place 1 radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray. Pare the radishes down a bit to fit, if necessary. Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
7 -Vampire Juice Recipe
- 1 ounce coconut flavor rum
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 1 ounce bacardi limon rum
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 3 crushed ice cubes
How to mix it: Combine the coconut rum, curacao, and limon rum into a shaker with the ice and OJ. Shake it up to chill and strain into a tall glass.
8 – The Headless Barman
- 1 oz. Sour Raspberry Pucker
- 1 1/2 oz. Vodka, lemon
- Fill with, 1/2 Energy Drink
- Fill with, 1/2 Mountain Dew
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
Preparing this Halloween Party Drink: Add the Pucker, 1.5 oz Vodka, and Chilled Pineapple juice to a Half-Full glass of ice. Stir it slowly and top it up with a Red Bull energy drink and Mountain Dew.
9 – Transylvania Ice Tea
- 1/2 oz. Gin
- 1/2 oz. Liqueur, raspberry (Razzmatazz)
- 1/2 oz. Rum, light
- 1/2 oz. Tequila, white
- 1/2 oz. Vodka
- Mason Jars
Make this one: Fill your mason jars with ice first, then mix in 1/4 Cranberry Juice and 1/4 Sour Mix and start adding the alcohol!
10 – Writhing Maggot Shots
- 1/3 shot Irish Cream (Bailey’s)
- 1/3 shot Mandarin Napoleon
- 1/3 shot Vermouth, sweet
Build this SLOWLY into a shot glass… and shoot it up! It turns into a disgusting congealed mess that is sure to run a few stomachs!
This is just a small list of drinks for your next Halloween party – Do you have any that you pull out every year? Drop down to the comments and tell us about your Halloween Party Drinks!
For more great drink ideas – Check out these other sites:
- Fine art of Mixing Drinks
- Adult Halloween Party Drinks
- Halloween Drinks and Cocktail Recipes
- Killer Halloween Cocktails!